Hetalia // United Nations HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After a bit of absence...!!

2 posters

Go down

After a bit of absence...!! Empty After a bit of absence...!!

Post  taegeukgi Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:37 am

I am back, da ze!! Chuseok preparations take so long and suck you in for so long, that I almost forgot to update the forum-! Shame on me.. I bet you all missed me-

This year went rather good as well, I hope everyone had a happy one-! Even if you didn't celebrate it, a small bit of Korea in everyone's heart must have done it!

Though, I wonder ...why didn't Hyung come celebrate with me- it's not like he was busy on the 22 or anything..was he?-- After a bit of absence...!! 580591 Oh, whoops...
taegeukgi
taegeukgi

Male Posts : 19
Birthday : 1948-08-15
Job/hobbies : (Hyung) - Dancing, Singing, Inventing awesome things, NOT BEING LAME LIKE JAPAN, Loving Hyung-

Back to top Go down

After a bit of absence...!! Empty Re: After a bit of absence...!!

Post  nihao-china Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:25 pm

taegeukgi wrote:I am back, da ze!! Chuseok preparations take so long and suck you in for so long, that I almost forgot to update the forum-! Shame on me.. I bet you all missed me-

This year went rather good as well, I hope everyone had a happy one-! Even if you didn't celebrate it, a small bit of Korea in everyone's heart must have done it!

Though, I wonder ...why didn't Hyung come celebrate with me- it's not like he was busy on the 22 or anything..was he?-- After a bit of absence...!! 580591 Oh, whoops...

After a bit of absence...!! 534911

I think I will go prepare some tea aru...
nihao-china
nihao-china

Male Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  taegeukgi Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:17 am

nihao-china wrote:
taegeukgi wrote:I am back, da ze!! Chuseok preparations take so long and suck you in for so long, that I almost forgot to update the forum-! Shame on me.. I bet you all missed me-

H-H-H-HHYUNG I'M SORRY I-.. IT'S JUST I...INVENTED CHUSEOK DA ZE AND ALL AND I FORGOT YOU TOOK MY HOLIDAY AND MADE IT INTO THAT...THING YOU DO AND...waaaaah! After a bit of absence...!! 348487

I-I can join, right?
taegeukgi
taegeukgi

Male Posts : 19
Birthday : 1948-08-15
Job/hobbies : (Hyung) - Dancing, Singing, Inventing awesome things, NOT BEING LAME LIKE JAPAN, Loving Hyung-

Back to top Go down

Post  nihao-china Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:58 pm

taegeukgi wrote:
nihao-china wrote:

H-H-H-HHYUNG I'M SORRY I-.. IT'S JUST I...INVENTED CHUSEOK DA ZE AND ALL AND I FORGOT YOU TOOK MY HOLIDAY AND MADE IT INTO THAT...THING YOU DO AND...waaaaah! After a bit of absence...!! 348487

I-I can join, right?

Nevermind now, Zhōngqiū jié is over. Please don't get emotional with me aru it's annoying aru

Aiyaa, your ignorance confounds me sometimes aru.
My holiday is MY OWN aru After a bit of absence...!! 534911
nihao-china
nihao-china

Male Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum