Hetalia // United Nations HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for events!

5 posters

Go down

Ideas for events! Empty Ideas for events!

Post  United Nations Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Yeah, I have in mind a "Genderbender Day" c: where, either ALL the characters change their gender, or just some of them O: we have a Calender for this kind of stuff...
I also have in mind "Chatbox days", where I would put the Chatbox on the forum, and you could RP online c: Those would be idk, one time every month?

Anyway, give your ideas!
United Nations
United Nations
Admin

Female Posts : 24
Birthday : 1994-09-13

https://hetaliaunitednations.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ideas for events! Empty Re: Ideas for events!

Post  Germany Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:42 am

I don't know whether a day would be enough, for these events, because that's easy to miss. Even when we have a calender... -shrug-
And I'd prefer ALL characters to change the gender. It would make more sense, I guess. Though there are a lot of characters who don't have a lot of genderbent art. :I So I don't know... They just can't really participate then. But if it's only for a day or a few that's okay.
The Chatbox Days idea sounds good too! :D So wen CAN Chat-RP, but we won't end up there and still post in the forum. :3
For all events I'd prefer if they'd be on the weekend. Because, well, when everyone comes online, I mostly have to go already. :I That's a bit selfish, I'm sorry, but I guess everyone would prefer it on the weekend and not on a regular school day...?
And I don't really have ideas for other events, sorry. Only stupid ones. xD

(This is OOC of course.)
Germany
Germany

Male Posts : 28
Birthday : 1989-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Reino-de-España Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:17 am

I do agree with Germany. I think the weekends would work out better for most, if not all the role players. If anything, we could also do like an MSN/Skype party like we did on the tumblr rp. It's in real time just like the chat box.

OOC
Reino-de-España
Reino-de-España
Admin

Male Posts : 79
Birthday : 1985-02-12
Job/hobbies : Traveling, tomatoes, relaxing in the sun, spending time with Lovino, Francis and Gilbert, just..enjoying life~!

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffin-Ísland Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:14 pm

ooc;; I'm ambivalent on genderbending in particular, but I do like the idea of a few days being designated for some sort of event. :D

I like the idea of a couple days of cbox chat too! And if we used MSN/Skype that'd be cool too (wait it was on tumblr? ;o; -was never part of it- ) I'd just have to make an IC account to designate. And the weekends sound good because I think everyone can manipulate their schedules more (whether it's school, homework, time zones, etc) on the weekend.
Puffin-Ísland
Puffin-Ísland

Male Posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post  United Nations Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Thanks for giving your opinions guys~ I appreciate it TwT

I could make the Genderbender thing last for idk, a week? If everyone agrees O: That way, it'd be almost impossible to miss (besides, I would make a very big announcement somewhere XD) It's not necessary for the countries to have genderbender!art to participate tho O: I just thought maybe not everyone would be comfortable changing their character's gender? (Ice just said he's ambivalent about it XDDD so). Besides, for example, let's imagine Iceland stays male, but idk, Norway turns into female. I think that would work for some funny stuff |DDD

The MSN/SKYPE thing sounds awesome too, there could be days like that, and when giving the announcement, I could post the accounts ;D The thing is, I can't control WHEN they're RPing, like with the chatbox, so I'm not sure...

About the weekend thing, Don't worry!!! I made this topic just for this, to know what you think and this kind of thing. I'll make it on weekends if that's better for everyone, specially the chatbox think because we all need to be online at the same time and stuff :3 but what do you think if for things like the Genderbender days, it'd last for a whole week?

\o/
-Honey
United Nations
United Nations
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffin-Ísland Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:54 pm

ooc; that did happen once |D' But I englishfailed and meant indifferent. not that it really matters, but I'll go with whatever people pick anyway :D shhh you didn't see that. Also I like the idea of a week because then people don't feel rushed I think, to post before it's over. -shrug- And if you don't want to participate I think it would give some contrast.
As for other ideas, when we have some characters with magic with possibilities of wrecking havoc that way (Norway be trollin', dey hatin' -shot'd- )? Crappy idea is crappy/.
Puffin-Ísland
Puffin-Ísland

Back to top Go down

Post  United Nations Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:13 pm

Puffin-Ísland wrote:ooc; that did happen once |D' But I englishfailed and meant indifferent. not that it really matters, but I'll go with whatever people pick anyway :D shhh you didn't see that. Also I like the idea of a week because then people don't feel rushed I think, to post before it's over. -shrug- And if you don't want to participate I think it would give some contrast.
As for other ideas, when we have some characters with magic with possibilities of wrecking havoc that way (Norway be trollin', dey hatin' -shot'd- )? Crappy idea is crappy/.

Can you please explain that in a simply way please? since english is not my first language and I got kinda lost LOL;;;
United Nations
United Nations
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffin-Ísland Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:02 am

ooc; askldjalskjd I'm sorry D:" I will try to be more comprehensible xD;;

Norway and England can use magic(I think this is canon?) and magic can be weird and not really work :D Like when England tried to summon the devil and summoned Russia's head or something by accident. So basically my idea was magic doesn't work, and craziness is the result. xD

And the thing about Norway's troll, he could be a trouble maker >:D I guess it's not canon, but I was making a joke about trolling >>; Not quite the same. But. xD;

And I guess this is exactly what happened before but magic could be a cause? xD;; But does this make it any more clear? OTZ
Puffin-Ísland
Puffin-Ísland

Back to top Go down

Post  United Nations Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:24 am

Puffin-Ísland wrote:ooc; askldjalskjd I'm sorry D:" I will try to be more comprehensible xD;;

Norway and England can use magic(I think this is canon?) and magic can be weird and not really work :D Like when England tried to summon the devil and summoned Russia's head or something by accident. So basically my idea was magic doesn't work, and craziness is the result. xD

And the thing about Norway's troll, he could be a trouble maker >:D I guess it's not canon, but I was making a joke about trolling >>; Not quite the same. But. xD;

And I guess this is exactly what happened before but magic could be a cause? xD;; But does this make it any more clear? OTZ

OH OH I just woke up XD But I think I got it |D So it's completely okay~ I think it'd bring up funny situations lol
United Nations
United Nations
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  habsburgs Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:26 pm

For events, I really recommend to have a tally of votes for the thought of events. Members can suggest to the administrators about a particular event, and maybe we can have a separate thread for event suggestions.

Also, maybe we can have a private forum (if there is such setting) for OOC stuff,like having contact information.
habsburgs
habsburgs

Male Posts : 11
Job/hobbies : Composer, Nation, Awesome extrodinaire

http://kaisertum.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum