Hetalia // United Nations HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pryvit vsim

+5
SadikAdnan
hungary-pan
Puffin-Ísland
TrollNorge
Katyusha
9 posters

Go down

Pryvit vsim Empty Pryvit vsim

Post  Katyusha Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:16 am

Pryvit vsim! Hello everyone!
This seems to be a nice place to talk to the other countries. I'm happy to be here too now. <3
Also I hope my siblings will appear here soon...
Katyusha
Katyusha

Female Posts : 22
Birthday : 1988-08-24
Job/hobbies : Spending time with my siblings, trying to make the best ot of everyday...

Back to top Go down

Pryvit vsim Empty Re: Pryvit vsim

Post  TrollNorge Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:39 am

Hallo, Katyusha. It's nice to see you around... our countries have good relations, but we don't talk much due to work... You're surely a lovely woman. I hope everything's good for you, and I also hope your siblings will get here soon....

((OOC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_Norway#Ukraine ))
TrollNorge
TrollNorge

Male Posts : 112
Birthday : 1995-03-16
Job/hobbies : Drinking Coffee, working, making fun of Anko, playing the violin...

Back to top Go down

Post  Katyusha Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:49 am

TrollNorge wrote:Hallo, Katyusha. It's nice to see you around... our countries have good relations, but we don't talk much due to work... You're surely a lovely woman. I hope everything's good for you, and I also hope your siblings will get here soon....
Thank you very much, Norway. It's nice to see you here too. Maybe we get to talk a bit more here? It would be nice. Everything is fine here and I hope in the North at yourrs too.
Katyusha
Katyusha

Job/hobbies : Spending time with my siblings, trying to make the best ot of everyday...

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffin-Ísland Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:22 pm

Hey Katyusha, it's good to see you here. I agree with Norway, it's good to see you around, and I hope to see your siblings here soon too.

Though it might be more peaceful without a certain sibling...
Puffin-Ísland
Puffin-Ísland

Male Posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post  hungary-pan Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Oh and Katy I think I might have left one of my sweatshirts at your house, do you know where it is?
hungary-pan
hungary-pan

Female Posts : 124
Job/hobbies : Representing Hungary, frying pans, yaoi, flowers, kicking Gilbert's ass, snuggling with Rod, drinking, green

http://elizabetahedervary.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SadikAdnan Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:38 pm

Merhaba, miss. /bows

I am passing through on business to the embassy in Kiev, I hope you are well.

((OOC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkey%E2%80%93Ukraine_relations))
SadikAdnan
SadikAdnan

Male Posts : 41
Birthday : 1923-10-29
Job/hobbies : Conquering, snooping, eating foreign cuisine

Back to top Go down

Post  Eesti Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Oh, you're here, too, Ukraine? Good day! How are you, if you don't mind me asking? And... do I dare wonder if your siblings are here, too?
Eesti
Eesti

Male Posts : 16
Birthday : 1993-02-24
Job/hobbies : The internet, being wife-carrying champion, singing

Back to top Go down

Post  Katyusha Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:27 am

Puffin-Ísland wrote:Hey Katyusha, it's good to see you here. I agree with Norway, it's good to see you around, and I hope to see your siblings here soon too.

Though it might be more peaceful without a certain sibling...
Thank you, Iceland. You're such a nice boy. It's nice to see you on here as well.
[strike]O-oh, but both of my siblings are trying to avoid causing any trouble...

hungary-pan wrote:Oh and Katy I think I might have left one of my sweatshirts at your house, do you know where it is?
You mean the one with the polka-dots? I thought it was yours, so yes, I found it! Sorry, for not telling you. I'll bring it the next time we see each other, I promise.

SadikAdnan wrote:Merhaba, miss. /bows

I am passing through on business to the embassy in Kiev, I hope you are well.
You don't have to call me miss, but thank you. If you're here you sure have to drop by at my house, if you like! It would be nice talking to you. And I am well, thank you again.

Eesti wrote:Oh, you're here, too, Ukraine? Good day! How are you, if you don't mind me asking? And... do I dare wonder if your siblings are here, too?
Hello Eduard! I knew you'd appear here too and it's nice to hear from you. Of course I don't mind you asking. It's very nice from you. I'm fine at the moment. How about you? Oh, my sister already joined here, isn't that great?! My brother didn't yet, but I think he will.
Katyusha
Katyusha

Back to top Go down

Post  hungary-pan Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Yeah, that's the one! It's my favorite, it's really soft.
hungary-pan
hungary-pan

Female Posts : 124
Job/hobbies : Representing Hungary, frying pans, yaoi, flowers, kicking Gilbert's ass, snuggling with Rod, drinking, green

http://elizabetahedervary.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Reino-de-España Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Hola, Katyusha~! I hope you enjoy yourself here~!
Reino-de-España
Reino-de-España
Admin

Male Posts : 79
Birthday : 1985-02-12
Job/hobbies : Traveling, tomatoes, relaxing in the sun, spending time with Lovino, Francis and Gilbert, just..enjoying life~!

Back to top Go down

Post  Eesti Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:16 pm

I'm fine myself, thanks for asking! A-And your sister? That's great! 8D; I'll be... sure to keep an eye on her! And your brother!
Eesti
Eesti

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteRussia Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:18 pm

Eesti wrote:I'm fine myself, thanks for asking! A-And your sister? That's great! 8D; I'll be... sure to keep an eye on her! And your brother!

Did you call, Eduard?

And what are you talking about? You won't keep none of your four eyes on me, unless you want to feel the beautiful blade of my knife. And the only one who will keep an eye on nii-san, it's me.

Well, leaving that by side. Nee-san, I see this is your part of the forum, I'll take a look everytime I can.
WhiteRussia
WhiteRussia

Female Posts : 11
Birthday : 1991-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Eesti Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Pryvit vsim Hetaliaiconpandanparfai

-coughs- I mean... Good day, Belarus...!
And, w-well, your brother's all yours then! In fact, next time I see him, I'll show you where he is.
Eesti
Eesti

Back to top Go down

Post  Katyusha Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:20 am

Reino-de-España wrote:Hola, Katyusha~! I hope you enjoy yourself here~!
Pryvit Antonio. Thank you, I hope you too!

WhiteRussia wrote:Did you call, Eduard?

And what are you talking about? You won't keep none of your four eyes on me, unless you want to feel the beautiful blade of my knife. And the only one who will keep an eye on nii-san, it's me.

Well, leaving that by side. Nee-san, I see this is your part of the forum, I'll take a look everytime I can.
Don't be so hard to Eduard, sestra. He probably only meant that he's interested in what you post and will take a look from time to time in your forum~
I'm glad you will and I hope you don't mind, if I post some pictures of us? For example, I found cute pictures of you, Vanya and sometimes me, when we were little. You really have to see them.
Katyusha
Katyusha

Back to top Go down

Post  nihao-china Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Ni hao Ukirane, it's good to see you here, aru.

Things have gotten a little hectic here so please be careful, aru.
I hope you will enjoy yourself here, and if you ever need anything, I have many things in my country, aru! You only need to ask.
nihao-china
nihao-china

Male Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteRussia Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Eesti wrote:Pryvit vsim Hetaliaiconpandanparfai

-coughs- I mean... Good day, Belarus...!
And, w-well, your brother's all yours then! In fact, next time I see him, I'll show you where he is.

Good day to you too. And yes, that would be highly appreciated, I guess I'll have to keep my knife far if you do.

Katyusha wrote:Don't be so hard to Eduard, sestra. He probably only meant that he's interested in what you post and will take a look from time to time in your forum~
I'm glad you will and I hope you don't mind, if I post some pictures of us? For example, I found cute pictures of you, Vanya and sometimes me, when we were little. You really have to see them.

I'm just leaving things clear.

And I guess it's okay... I'm about to make a post about a picture I just found. I think you should see it.
WhiteRussia
WhiteRussia

Female Posts : 11
Birthday : 1991-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Katyusha Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:48 pm

nihao-china wrote:Ni hao Ukirane, it's good to see you here, aru.

Things have gotten a little hectic here so please be careful, aru.
I hope you will enjoy yourself here, and if you ever need anything, I have many things in my country, aru! You only need to ask.
Thank you, China. Same goes for you. Oh and I watch over myself, please don't worry. Also, I'll remember your offer.
Katyusha
Katyusha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum