Hetalia // United Nations HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today I visited Natasha

4 posters

Go down

Today I visited Natasha Empty Today I visited Natasha

Post  TrollNorge Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:39 pm

I dropped by, we spent the evening with a musical duo. She has a very beautiful voice.

Today I visited Natasha 1a6caf10
(OOC: I think this is from the Eurovision but ssshhhh)

We do it everytime we can, I enjoy to play the violin for her. I took the chance and I told her about this site, so she should appear soon...

I was going to visit Katyusha as well, but she wasn't home...

When I came back home...

Today I visited Natasha 73167210

I guess Ice missed me.

PD: I'm still trying to get used to talk this much, even if it's on the internet... I don't like it at all...

Last edited by TrollNorge on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
TrollNorge
TrollNorge

Male Posts : 112
Birthday : 1995-03-16
Job/hobbies : Drinking Coffee, working, making fun of Anko, playing the violin...

Back to top Go down

Today I visited Natasha Empty Re: Today I visited Natasha

Post  WhiteRussia Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Ah, hello Norway. As you can see, I'm here in the forum. I'm not used to talk this much, so I guess it would be right to say we're in the same situation.

We sure had fun today. I do not think I have a beautiful voice, I think it's just average. Thank you. I like how you play the violin, it's a great ability.
I'll try to call Nee-san tomorrow, she would be pleased if you visit her.

Oh, and another thing. May I ask why are you calling me like that?... That's something only my brother would do, he's the only one who should call me "Natasha". Just call me "Natalia" or "Belarus", I hope it's okay because I wanted to let it clear now.

[OOC: If you don't understand this. Natalia is Belarus name, and in Russian/Belorussian, Natasha is something like the diminutive, it can be used as a cute nickname]
WhiteRussia
WhiteRussia

Female Posts : 11
Birthday : 1991-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  TrollNorge Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:09 pm

WhiteRussia wrote:Ah, hello Norway. As you can see, I'm here in the forum. I'm not used to talk this much, so I guess it would be right to say we're in the same situation.

We sure had fun today. I do not think I have a beautiful voice, I think it's just average. Thank you. I like how you play the violin, it's a great ability.
I'll try to call Nee-san tomorrow, she would be pleased if you visit her.

Oh, and another thing. May I ask why are you calling me like that?... That's something only my brother would do, he's the only one who should call me "Natasha". Just call me "Natalia" or "Belarus", I hope it's okay because I wanted to let it clear now.

[OOC: If you don't understand this. Natalia is Belarus name, and in Russian/Belorussian, Natasha is something like the diminutive, it can be used as a cute nickname]

I understand, I think we're a little alike.

Sorry, I thought Natasha was cuter... but I'll start calling you Natalia, if that's what you want.
TrollNorge
TrollNorge

Job/hobbies : Drinking Coffee, working, making fun of Anko, playing the violin...

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteRussia Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:16 pm

TrollNorge wrote:

Sorry, I thought Natasha was cuter... but I'll start calling you Natalia, if that's what you want.

Maybe we are.

I saw the picture, it seems your brother missed you. I wish Nii-san did that kind of stuff when I go to his home...

Yes, thank you.
WhiteRussia
WhiteRussia

Female Posts : 11
Birthday : 1991-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  TrollNorge Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:23 pm

WhiteRussia wrote:
TrollNorge wrote:

Maybe we are.

I saw the picture, it seems your brother missed you. I wish Nii-san did that kind of stuff when I go to his home...

Yes, thank you.

Ice is really precious to me. You must be as well for your brother. Take it easy, and maybe you'll have better results, Natalia....
TrollNorge
TrollNorge

Back to top Go down

Post  Katyusha Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:06 am

I'm really sorry I wasn't home, Norway! I spend my day in the city... I'm sorry, Natalia said you visited her so I should have assmued you would also come around at mine. Hopefully we can see each other another day soon.

Oh and you have sure a beautiful voice, sestra! I love to listen to your singing. You used to do it a lot when you were little and the whole house was filled with your voice. It was wonderful.
Katyusha
Katyusha

Female Posts : 22
Birthday : 1988-08-24
Job/hobbies : Spending time with my siblings, trying to make the best ot of everyday...

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffin-Ísland Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:10 pm

I-I didn't miss you! I was drunk! And Danmörk was clinging to me pathetically, despite being the one who foisted the Akvavit on me in the first place!

And 'precious,' really? That's kind of lame. Don't try to compare me with Rúss.

But I agree with Belarus, you do play the violin well. /shrug
Puffin-Ísland
Puffin-Ísland

Male Posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post  TrollNorge Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Katyusha wrote:I'm really sorry I wasn't home, Norway! I spend my day in the city... I'm sorry, Natalia said you visited her so I should have assmued you would also come around at mine. Hopefully we can see each other another day soon.

Oh and you have sure a beautiful voice, sestra! I love to listen to your singing. You used to do it a lot when you were little and the whole house was filled with your voice. It was wonderful.

Don't worry, Katyusha, I'll let you know when I'm going to drop by...

Puffin-Ísland wrote:I-I didn't miss you! I was drunk! And Danmörk was clinging to me pathetically, despite being the one who foisted the Akvavit on me in the first place!

And 'precious,' really? That's kind of lame. Don't try to compare me with Rúss.

But I agree with Belarus, you do play the violin well. /shrug

But Ice... drunk people dare to do what they don't when they're sober... You hugged me and I think I might have heard an "onii-chan" there....

I didn't compare with Russia either

Your attitude towards me since we found out we're brothers has been kind of.. tsundere...as Japan would say.
TrollNorge
TrollNorge

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffin-Ísland Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:52 pm

I don't think 'daring' has anything to do with it; drunk people just do stupid stuff without thinking better of it. And no, I don't think you heard that, I think that's wishful thinking on your part. >>;;

...A tsundere, honestly, sounds like some sort of soup. I'll have to ask him what that means...
Puffin-Ísland
Puffin-Ísland

Back to top Go down

Post  TrollNorge Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Puffin-Ísland wrote:I don't think 'daring' has anything to do with it; drunk people just do stupid stuff without thinking better of it. And no, I don't think you heard that, I think that's wishful thinking on your part. >>;;

...A tsundere, honestly, sounds like some sort of soup. I'll have to ask him what that means...

You're right. Drunk people are always honest, too. And I do think I heard that...

Tsundere (ツンデレ?) is a Japanese character development process which describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing their warm side over time.

Wikipedia. Alfred invented a wonderful thing.

Now I'm wondering, does this mean you'll go back to treat well? You used to be so cute before Ice... Today I visited Natasha 48208
TrollNorge
TrollNorge

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffin-Ísland Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Are you saying I'm not an honest person without being drunk? Hm. I'm pretty sure, once upon a time, someone taught me better than that. I don't hold myself accountable for my actions while I'm drunk.

And that....

W-What do you mean I don't treat you well? I treat you the same I treat any other country in the Nordic council, is that not well?
And for the last time, I wasn't cute!
Puffin-Ísland
Puffin-Ísland

Back to top Go down

Post  TrollNorge Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Puffin-Ísland wrote:Are you saying I'm not an honest person without being drunk? Hm. I'm pretty sure, once upon a time, someone taught me better than that. I don't hold myself accountable for my actions while I'm drunk.

And that....

W-What do you mean I don't treat you well? I treat you the same I treat any other country in the Nordic council, is that not well?
And for the last time, I wasn't cute!

Indeed, I taught yuo better than that... but you're still not completely honest. Trolls say so too.

I'm your brother, Ice.
And yes, you were. I'm going to post a picture in a moment...
TrollNorge
TrollNorge

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffin-Ísland Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:13 pm

I'm insulted. I'm honest. And who trusts trolls, anyway? They're trolls, Noregur.

And yes, I am aware of the fact. Today I visited Natasha 217881
Puffin-Ísland
Puffin-Ísland

Back to top Go down

Post  TrollNorge Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Puffin-Ísland wrote:I'm insulted. I'm honest. And who trusts trolls, anyway? They're trolls, Noregur.

And yes, I am aware of the fact. Today I visited Natasha 217881

They're my trolls.
And sometimes they hit Anko. No bad can come out of them.
TrollNorge
TrollNorge

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffin-Ísland Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:00 pm

....I'll agree with that, anyway.
Puffin-Ísland
Puffin-Ísland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down